Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow!





We finally got some snow! And I mean SOME! Not a lot, but enough for the kids to enjoy a little sledding, snowball fights with daddy and just have some plain old fun!

Snow was predicated in the forecast to start around 12am.... but here in Wake Forest, NC that could be a little, a lot or known at all. So we kept an eye on things through the night. When I got up to use the potty around 1am I looked out the window to check and there was none. Around 4am when I looked out the window there was snow, but it wasn't sticking to the ground. Then around 7am I woke-up to kids singing, "snow, snow, snow!" So I looked out the window and yeah there was some snow... and it was sticking to the ground and enough on the grass for the kids not only to be excited, but daddy too!












No comments: