Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well, Valentine's Day this year was not filled with a romantic dinner or cuddling, but me lying in bed sick. I did get roses and a funny card - not a romantic card, but a card none the less. I also got to sleep in, but it's hard to enjoy it when you have a yucky nose making it hard to breath when you lay down.

My hubby also took care of the kids by taking them to Noah's Upward Basketball game and to Chick-fil-a .....which was wonderful and I will take that over chocolate any day.

You know it stinks to be sick any time of year, but there are certain days that would be so much better when you are healthy......your birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, your wedding anniversary and Valentine's Day.

I wonder if Puffs ever thought about making a Valentine theme tissue box?

No comments: