Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So, what did I get for Christmas....




I know Christmas is long over, but I thought I would go over what I did or did not get from my Wish List.



Well, I really don't have a wish list this year for myself...just a prayer that my children and family are safe, healthy, blessed and remember to keep God at the front of everything.
So what I did get....
`pots and pan by Rachel Ray & love them!
`a crock-pot although I have no idea what to cook in it with picky kids and a hubby who is a vegetarian
`thanks to my mom...."new" furniture for our bedroom...only took 9 years of marriage
`a painted room(not done yet) to go with my new furniture thanks to hubby
`a Willow Tree keepsake w/a mom and son
`the opportunity to gain more pounds from haystacks, sugar cookies and pound cake
`some good memories

No comments: