Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Guess what he's getting for Christmas?

So, I did some laundry yesterday after the whole dirty shirt episode - although he does have clean shirts- but only one load because I only had sample packages of laundry detergent left that I have gotten for FREE from www.walmart.com in their FREE SAMPLE section. Hubby decides at 11:30 at nite after I am already in bed that he wants to do a load of laundry so he can wash his jeans. Mind you he only wears 2 pairs right now and they are a mess with a tear in one, pen stains in the other and I have been telling him for at least 2 months to get some new jeans.
So, after about 10 minutes he comes up and asks me where's the laundry detergent.

Now mind you I usually have at least 2-4 bottles of laundry detergent because I use coupons and catch the sales - not tonight. So, I tell him we have none he walks off frustrated and does not let me tell him there are 2 sample packages.

The man is on a mission to look "nice" for his new bosses at work. And this is funny, because in the past he has gone to work with holes in his shirt, making me feel like a horrible wife - but it didn't bother him a bit until now. He is so concerned about the way he looks for them it's a little funny and a little upsetting. Upsetting, because he doesn't seem to mind to look bad in front of me, his wife wearing shirts with holes.

So, guess what he's getting for Christmas....jeans and some new shirts.

No comments: