Monday, December 22, 2008

Still love him....mustard and all!

My hubby loves mustard with his pretzels. He also seems to love making stains on his shirts.
He was squirting mustard the other on his stick pretzels right over his shirt...no plate, no napkin, no kitchen towel. So what happens? A big squirt of mustard gets on his shirt. I start laughing and can't stop.

He cleans it up and then proceeds to eat his pretzels with mustard again. Do you think he learned from this experience? Do you think he would have gotten a paper towel or something? No, he does not and squirts mustard on his shirt again. Yes, again!

I just laugh and shake my head. And they wonder why we call them idiots. These are the moments I say to myself, how does he get a raise or promotion at work when he does dumb things like this at home?

I still love him though. Mustard and all.

No comments: